April 2, 2020 — Virtual town hall sessions for UO researchers announced for April 8
Coronavirus Information for Researchers
General Guidance for Researchers
- The UO has suspended all on-campus operations except for critical services, including:
- Activities required to maintain lab safety, gas supply and equipment that cannot be safely powered off for extended periods of time, and care for animals, plants, and other living organisms
- Research related to COVID-19
- Research activities where delaying or cancelling research activity would result in unrecoverable loss of a faculty member’s long-term research trajectory
- Critical research activities may continue only if strict social distancing and increased cleaning requirements are met.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of our faculty, staff, and students engaged in maintaining essential research activities, we are requiring any person coming to the UO to carry out essential research activities to complete an On-Campus Research Form (see below)
- Please use the primary UO inquiry form if you have further questions.
- Visit the UO COVID-19 website for up-to-date information on the university’s response to the outbreak.
March 31, 2020 — A message from UO's David Conover on research funding during and after the COVID-19 crisis
March 24, 2020 — Thanks to everyone who joined us for the March 24 virtual town hall sessions for researchers to address questions related to COVID-19