Reporting Research Concerns
- Fraud & Ethics Reporting — Use this link for reporting through the UO’s third-party hotline hosted by EthicsPoint. You may use this link to submit reports related to violations stated in the UO Code of Ethics.
- NOTE: You may also use the hotline to receive guidance related to policies and procedure, or provide positive suggestions and stories.
- Allegations of Research Misconduct —Use this link to learn more about what constitutes research misconduct, including federal regulations and UO policies and procedures for reporting and reviewing allegations of research misconduct.
- NOTE: Allegations of Research Misconduct may be reported to the University of Oregon’s Research Integrity Officer, Cassandra Moseley, Senior Associate Vice President for Research and Innovation. Inquiries regarding research misconduct may also be directed to Sheryl Johnson, Director of Research Compliance Services.
- Human Subject Research Complaints — Use this link to learn more about the protection of human subjects in research, research ethics, and and the responsible conduct of research.
- Animal Research Complaints — Use this link for reporting through the UO’s third-party hotline hosted by EthicsPoint.
- NOTE: Visit Animal Welfare Services to learn more about the efficient, compliant conduct of vertebrate animal research.
- Safety and Risk Services — Use this link for reporting other concerns or questions, including those related to research labs, the Research Safety Program, and the Privacy Office.