Here are some various data search tools around federal funding, including some saved searches for UO-specific data.
- USASpending.gov - the publicly accessible, searchable website mandated by the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 to give the American public access to information on how their tax dollars are spent.
- Saved Search: UO Awards on USASpending.gov
- AAAS R&D Appropriations Dashboard - created by the AAAS R&D Budget and Policy Program, provides anyone with an interest in following federal science funding an easy and accessible way to monitor the appropriations process.
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB) - Federal Funding by State and District
- Association of American Universities (AAU) FY21 Funding Priorities Table
- Federal Inspector General Reports
National Science Foundation
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Award Search
- Saved Search: Active NSF Awards at UO
- National Science Foundation - Higher Education and Research Development (HERD) Study
National Institutes of Health
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORT)
- Saved Search: NIH Awards at UO
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Data Book - The NIH Data Book (NDB) provides basic summary statistics on extramural grants and contract awards, grant applications, the organizations that NIH supports, the trainees and fellows supported through NIH programs, and the national biomedical workforce.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Matchmaker - Enter abstracts or other scientific text and Matchmaker will return lists of similar projects from RePORTER or program officials associated with those projects.