The Office for the Vice President for Research and Innovation provides services and support for a variety of integrity and compliance functions, both for researchers and for the campus more broadly. We continually work to promote a culture of integrity and compliance, enabling the UO community to be successful in their interactions with human subjects in research, animals in research, responsible conduct of research, and allegations of research misconduct.
- Policies and procedures for working with animals in research.
- Policies and procedures for working with human participants in research, including whether projects require review by our institutional review board.
- Policies and procedures for engaging in activities outside the UO.
- Policies and procedures for engaging in activities outside the UO when the employee has sponsored research.
- Procedures for adhering to federal regulations that govern items and information that UO employees may share with non-U.S. citizens.
- Principles, training, and education for conducting research with integrity.
- Definitions regarding what represents misconduct, how to report concerns, and the processes associated with those reports.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (541) 346-5131
Street Address: 677 E 12th Avenue, Suite 500, Eugene, OR 97401
Mailing Address: 5219 University of Oregon, Eugene, OR 97403-5219
OVPRI staff directory