View the event recording on YouTube.
Description: The University of Oregon is embarking on an initiative designed to integrate and increase the impact of a wide range of academic fields in sport and wellness; provide world-class experiences and educational opportunities to attract students; and align the university with research and expertise on healthy living and environmental quality. In this session, hear from 3 members of the faculty steering committee as they share their work in prevention science, human physiology and sports product design.
Elizabeth Budd, PhD, MPH
- Evergreen Assistant Professor
- Counseling Psychology and Human Services
- College of Education, University of Oregon
- Prevention Science Institute
Michael E. Hahn, PhD
- Associate Professor, Director of Graduate Studies: Department of Human Physiology
- Director, Neuromechanics Laboratory, and the Bowerman Sports Science Clinic
- Faculty Fellow, Phil and Penny Knight Campus for Accelerating Scientific Impact
Susan L Sokolowski, PhD
- Founding Director and Associate Professor, Sports Product Design Graduate Program