May 17, 2022
In-Person: Onward Eugene, 942 Olive St, Eugene
Virtual: Register to Receive Virtual Attendance Link
- Caitlin Vargas, Community Startup Director: Onward Eugene
- Aqsa Khan, Lane County Venture Catalyst: Oregon RAIN
- Dani Thompson, Programs and Business Services Manager, and John Garbett, Membership Development Manager: Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Brittany Quick-Warner, President and CEO: Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce
- Roger Wong, Business Advisor and Instructor, and Denine McMurren, Project Coordinator: Lane Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
In this special seminar mixer event, community organizations will share information about the programming and support they offer for entrepreneurs and small businesses. This will be an opportunity to make a personal connection with representatives from those organizations.
This hybrid seminar will be offered in-person at Onward Eugene located at 942 Olive St in Eugene. Registration is not required to join in-person. If you'd like to join virtually, please register using the button below.
This Women's Innovation Network seminar is co-sponsored by the University of Oregon Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation, the UO Innovation Partnership Services, and Onward Eugene.
A Note About Gender: We intend for the words "women" and "woman" to include anyone who identifies with the word. We recognize that gender is a broad spectrum, and we aim to celebrate everyone on this spectrum. We always welcome allies and accomplices to join us.
Innovation at the University of Oregon
UO's Innovation Initiative fosters a community of partners and serves as a hub of resources and activities. The initiative bolsters research commercialization, enhances entrepreneurship in Oregon, and propels the work of UO students, faculty, and staff into the world.