As of Oct. 1, 2020, the UO became a member of the Federal Demonstration Partnership (FDP) for the next five-year phase (Phase VII). The FDP is currently made up of ten major federal grantmaking agencies and 217 institutions that receive federal funding, with the primary goal of reducing faculty administrative burden. As a member, the UO will have access to expedited business processes, participate in pilot demonstration projects, and adopt national best practices that promote this goal for our research community.
Representation for the UO
- Faculty Rep: Emily Tanner-Smith, Associate Vice President for Research
- Administrative/Technical Rep: Andrew M. Gray, Executive Director - Sponsored Projects Services
- UO joins initiative to reduce administrative burden of research - Around the O article, 12/07/2020
- UO's FDP institutional profile
- UO's Expanded Clearinghouse profile - this can be provided to other FDP member institutions in lieu of a subrecipient commitment form
- FDP mailing lists - anyone at the UO is eligible and encouraged to subscribe to these lists