The Office of the Vice President for Research and Innovation is embarking on a transformative project to improve research administration services and efficiency for our faculty, staff and students who interact with our office. Updates on this project are below.
Launched in January of 2020, the new Research Administration Portal (RAP) will be dedicated to helping you manage all your research administration activities including:
- COI: Conflict of Interests and Commitments
- IRB: Human Subjects Institutional Review Board
- IACUC: Animal Research
- ECC: Effort Certification
- Grants: Pre-award and post-award management
- AOPS: Animal Facilities and Operations
Each of these modules will be developed and implemented in partnership with campus researchers over the next several years. On this page you will find an overview of the project as well as updates as the project moves forward.
As modules come online, this page will also contain a link to access them.
March 5, 2020: The COI module implementation is in progress. The RAP onboarding process to identify UO system configurations and customizations is scheduled to be completed in mid-March.
- Obtain approval on the RAP onboarding configurations and customizations by the COI and Program Module Governance Committees.
January 15, 2020: The project team is currently planning out the program of implementation and beginning to set up governance groups for COI.