The university has a subscription to Pivot, an online funding database tool.
With Pivot you can:
- create specific, continuously updated searches for opportunities that align with your research projects
- search for internal funding opportunities
- see UO deadlines for limited submission grants
- collaborate with your colleagues at the university and across the globe
5 Simple Steps to Set Up and Use Pivot
- Create/Login to your account
- Claim and update your profile: Claiming and keeping your profile updated enables better funding opportunity matching. It also increases visibility for you and your institutions, so you are more easily discovered by other users and potential collaborators.
- Search, save and share funding searches
- Set alerts and manage your preferences
- Collaborate: Create groups of people from profile search results for easy opportunity collaboration.
To get you started, RDS has created curated searches based on general search criteria targeting broad academic disciplines. Click on one of the buttons to explore a list.