- Users with a previously created CITI account may need to associate their SSO account with the CITI Program account:
- You will need to have your CITI password and username the first time you log in.
Check that your CITI account has your first name, last name, and UO email address (XXX@uoregon.edu) as part of your profile. This allows your previous CITI records to be matched with your DuckID.
- Go to the Single Sign On (SSO) account and log in using your DuckID.
- If you log in to CITI directly, your account has been previouisly assoicated and you can start completing courses.
- If you do not log in to CITI directly, follow the instructions to associate the SSO account with the CITI Program account.
- After associating the accounts, you will be able to log in with your DuckID.
- For new users to CITI:
- Non-UO affiliated researchers can continue to create accounts and affiliate with UO through CITI directly.
*Students who have chosen to restrict their directory information will be unable to use the SSO and must create an account with CITI and affiliate with UO.