How do I submit an amendment?
- Please look at the decision tree to see which submission makes sense for your submission request during the transition period.
- Transition amendment forms
Where do I find the training materials for the new system?
What was information from my old protocol is in the migrated protocol? And how do I get it up to date?
- For an over view of what was transitioned, see the what to expect page.
- Labs were sent complete list of procedures to update with the procedure templates.
- At the bottom of the what to expect page there are instructions on how to submit a migrated protocol for review and approval to be fully part of the IACUC RAP.
What can I do in eAPM Frozen in read only mode?
- All lab members listed prior to the freeze can still view and make PDF copies of the protocols.
Are there new training materials for new personnel?
- The training checklists for new personnel are located on the AWS site. There are no new trainings currently added since the 2021 updates.
What is the RAP IACUC?
The new IACUC tool is part of the phased implementation of the Research Administration Portal (RAP), a suite of integrated tools that will support researchers and staff as they work through compliance and administration activities. The RAP IACUC tool will be used by animal researchers and teams to submit animal use protocols, amendments, annual and triennial reviews, create and manage team procedures, research teams, and more.
What is the Research Administration Portal (RAP)?
- The RAP will allow the UO to adopt more efficient research administration workflows that will help researchers improve their research capacity and provide a more transparent and seamless workflow. The system will offer a single dashboard from which investigators will be able to effectively manage a range of research compliance activities including submissions that cover human subjects research (live), conflict of interest, grant submissions, effort reporting, and IACUC submissions.
What can I expect from the new RAP IACUC tool?
Some features the new tool will offer are:
Improved visibility as to where your protocol is in the review process. When you log in, you will easily see if your protocol is in the pre-review state, being reviewed by the IACUC, or in post-review.
Integration with third-party training platforms, such as CITI and AALAS, for easy management of training records and requirements.
Infrastructure for a library of standard substances and procedures that supports IACUC review, versioning, and promoting research lab procedures to standard procedures.
A comprehensive view of research lab teams that includes team members, trainings, substances, procedures, and protocols.
How do I learn more about RAP IACUC?
- Visit the Learn more about RAP IACUC webpage or visit the Research Administration Portal (RAP) webpage.
How do I stay informed about this project?
- We will keep the community informed on the progress of this project with periodic communications. If you would like to receive more frequent updates about this effort, please subscribe to the following email list: email@example.com (click here to subscribe). Project updates are sent monthly.
- Monthly updates are also added to our Research Administration Portal (RAP) webpage.
Where can I submit questions, concerns, or feedback?
- Questions about this project or the RAP can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IACUC specific questions can be sent to email@example.com