The purpose of this page is to provide key research administration and subaward process information to our subrecipients.
- This will replace the paper-based process for requesting an outgoing subaward. More information, including user documentation, is on the SPS Subaward Portal page.
The following documents are required in order to initiate a subaward agreement:
- Scope of Work
- Budget Justification
- Subrecipient Certification Form
- Federally Negotiated F&A Rate and/or Fringe Rate Agreement(s) if applicable
- Grants Training 101 Modules
provided by US Chief Financial Officers Council (CFO) and the Council on Financial Assistance Reform (COFAR)
- Invoice Requirements
- Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards (2 CFR 200)
- Common Rule
- Animal Welfare Act
- NIH Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research Policy
- Fly America Act
- For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com