Research Communications supports the university community through the promotion of research endeavors and innovation breakthroughs to both internal and external audiences.
Research Communications provides services to units throughout the university:
- Manages OVPRI website content and social media.
- Promotes the research and innovation conducted by faculty, staff, and students at the University of Oregon through creative storytelling in collaboration with both University Communications and external partners.
- Produces two monthly newsletters. The Frontline is an internal newsletter for departmental grant administrators and faculty. Pursuit is an external newsletter focused on reaching elected officials, government agencies, and peers in the Association of American Universities and the American of Public and Land-Grant Universities.
- Facilitates a variety of internal communications.
- Creates printed products.
- Photography and graphic design.