Research Development Services (RDS) supports faculty to help increase externally funded research activity at the university. Our office also oversees internal awards from the Office of the Vice President of Research and Innovation and coordinates the internal process for limited submission opportunities.
Our services are designed to meet the unique needs of faculty across disciplines and career stages. We help researchers:
- Make long-term strategies for applying for external funding
- Identify funding opportunities
- Develop compelling, competitive proposals by providing help navigating funding guidelines and by reviewing and critiquing grant narratives and application materials.
- Help faculty with complex submissions (e.g., center grants, institutional training grants) with project management and institutional coordination.
- Become familiar with particular aspects of grant writing, particularly to federal agencies, through training and customized assistance.
How RDS Can Help You
Document version: Overview of RDS Services